Learn how to configure and save multiple Wi-Fi networks from the HMD Enable Pro management console
Configure and save multiple Wi-Fi networks via policies
Note that this is considered as an advanced policy feature and can be found on the policy view after you have added a new policy.You can also modify existing policies to include Wi-Fi setups.
- On the Policies view scroll down to see the Wi-Fi settings card, select Add network
- Add the network name (SSID)
- Choose if you want your devices to connect to the network automatically
- Select the encryption type
- Enter password and other required info for your network setup
- Select Save
- Deploy the changes to your devices
- Use the Edit option to update the configuration and Delete to remove the setup from the policy.
Didn't find what you were looking for? For further assistance, please contact our team here.